Sunday, February 24, 2013

Looks

Looks aren't everything but it sure fucking helps.  Moral of the story?  Workout, brush your teeth, get some cologne, get a nice haircut, read GQ magazine, and on top of that sarge at least 2 nights a week.  Looks and game synergize each other.  If you are good looking but you are a complete chode, its not going to help.  If you got great game but you are uglier than Smeagol, you probably won't do that well either.  But a little bit of looks and a little bit of game, you can go a long ways.




There was absolutely no verbal game spat on this conversation.

4 comments:

  1. I wrote about this the other day but my tale was that looks don't mean shit.

    Who do you think would have the upper hand in-field; a good looking guy with no game or an ugly guy who has game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you meet up with her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quote: "So did you meet up with her?"

    Yes, we had sushi in downtown Seattle. She offered me to go back inside her place when I was dropping her off. I would have but it was already 9:30pm and I had plans to meet up with another girl at the club. You should have seen the look on her face. During dinner, she told me how some Vietnamese guy gave her flowers on the 2nd date and she freaked out, and here she is offering sex to me the first date. Girls...

    ReplyDelete
  4. man I would have not given up free pussy like that. What's wrong with giving flowers on the 2nd date? I gave flowers on my first date before, it was a romantic date though.

    ReplyDelete