Friday, March 15, 2013

Current Books

Being interesting means knowing a lot of shit (I know you be 'mirin my vocab).  Part of that is from living life and part of it is acquired through reading.

I only read non fiction books, preferably short stories that gives you a new perspective or new factual information that can be stored. I have a rather short attention span.  Best examples are Malcolm Gladwell books and also Freakonomics.  I love that stuff.  Knowing how the world works is amazing.  Its funny when I review my recorded conversations with girls, I notice awesome sound bytes that appears to magically come out of nowhere but in reality, it comes from the books I read.  Stop reading stupid shit on forums from dumb 15 year old newbs and read from authors who have 1000+ reviews on Amazon.   I know this is crazy, but I find these authors to be much more entertaining and they actually proof read their grammar and spelling!

Current books I'm reading (actually listening to the audiobook because I live in my car)


The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business














China Road: A Journey into the Future of a Rising Power














Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment