Monday, June 2, 2014

Quick Pickup Tip #2

Tip:
If you're pulling a girl and she lost her phone or her phone battery died or her friend has her phone and its seriously distracting her and affecting your ability to pull, one option is to quickly offer to get her friends number and assure her that she can contact her friends if she needs to get a hold of them.  Then attempt to isolate her and go for the pull. 

Reason & Background Story:
I don't know what it is but almost on a nightly basis, I find girls losing their phone, dropping their phone, or getting it stolen.  Its happened so many times where friends and students of mine were in set and the girl loses the phone and the set was going well but then it completely goes to shit.  Maybe its because they are clumsy, maybe its because girls don't wear pants with pockets, or maybe they are dancing too much with their purse flaps open making it easy targets for thieves.

If a girl loses her phone, its probably a big ordeal and the advice here may not always work.  However, if her battery dies or her friend has her phone, this tactic works pretty well.  Just 2 weeks ago, my student was with a girl who was down but her friend had her phone.  She agreed to leave with us once she finds her friend who had the phone.  However, after walking 5 minutes around the club, she could not find the specific friend who had her phone but she bumped into her other guy friends who were also there.  Being worried that her buying temperature would drop after walking around looking for her phone so much, I suggested my student to number close the guy friend that she was there with.  I convinced the girl that her phone was safe with her other friend and that if we needed to get a hold of them, we can communicate via the guy friend.  Now obviously shes not likely going to ever use this number, but its one of those split second moments where as long as she feels "okay", she will go with it.  Needless to say, I drove them both back to my condo and he closed her on the bathroom floor.  Thanks for not getting anything on my couch LOL!

Funny thing was, my student was escalating slowly and the girl literally said "Well... I got to get back to my friends soon so lets get this over with (aka sex)".  My student was like "Wow! cool".  She was a Filipino girl.  My experience is that Filipino girls almost never have last minute resistance and they pretty much have sex on the first date.  I can recall countless times where that's happened as well as from other friends.  Do any of you readers agree?

7 comments:

  1. Hey Cass, I can't wait to be old enough to take a bootcamp with you man!! I'm building delts of peace in the mean time and approaching ruthlessly. 300+ daygame approaches total and all I've had so far is a dozen or so instant-dates that lead to flakes :/ . Bleh!

    Your videos are mad motivational IMO, man.

    Peace

    P.s. All I know about Latina girls is that they are mad sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say that's pretty tight how you bootcamp your students then let them use the condo for logistics afterwards. It's a good setup. Ive never take any bootcamps before but with the logistics i think yours has a lot of value. My opinion of boot camps I've heard in the past are the instructors take on too many students, gives a few pointers, then f - you for the rest of the night lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Filipino girls are down! I feel they are out for the same reason guys are and totally understand the mutual idea that guys and girls are just looking to bust a fat nut. Relationships out of one night stands? Possibility, but slim. I believe too many other girls are concerned that just because they fuck a guy means there's some kind of relationship obligation they must fulfill. You're young and thirsty, so just bust that nut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is unrelated but for some reason girls who are 6,7,8 are the most difficult and bitchy during the day. At night its all the same but the decent but not extremely hot girls are always more challenging all around. When I talk to 9,10+. They are more socially fluent. Not to say I don't get rejected but they seem to navigate a man hitting on them better and it's not as awkward.

    I've also noticed women who are over 25 seem to begin to lose their finesse when it comes to flirting. Younger girls seem to throw out typical and easy to recognize flirty behavior. Older females especially in the 30s don't seem to remember how to attract a man anymore with flirty behavior.

    I don't know if this is just me but these have been what I have experienced nearly 95% of the time. Especially the first one. At one point during the topic I said "this is me hitting on you. It's called flirting." She was a 7. The women just don't seem to pick up on cues nor handle it with any kind of skill.

    I hit on a 9 the other day and while it was a rejection she appreciated the flirting and kept the conversation smooth and it didn't get awkward.


    -Jacob J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOPE! But I know who to go for now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If a girl says "let's get this over with" right before sex, that's kind of a turn off. Maybe she just wanted to hurry things along, but it sounds like she wasn't that into him, and it was pity sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a front girls will put up too not make it obvious they have sexual desires. If a girl doesn't want to have sex, she wont.

      Delete