Thursday, August 16, 2012

Might Have Kissed a Tranny (Unaware)

So the girl I kissed below, I found out she had tranny friends.  They all go to the same club and hit on white guys.  Dammit my Trannydar is usually pretty good, I even spread out her hands and checked out her hand/fingers. Her Adams apple seemed non existent.  She denies being a Tranny but I am skeptical.

Another reason not to hit on Asian women.  I think I am going to avoid all southeast Asian women from now on.  Bahh...  Gotta be careful in large cities.  FML

3 comments:

  1. gooooo much further though, u know what i mean here, to find out the truth. she could be legit but u'll never know now will u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude!! do what goku does, he touches their private parts to see if its a guy or girl.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFXAeO6DsXw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll find out next week. She lives in Vegas lol

    ReplyDelete