Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Get Punched in the Nuts

Yeah, drunks Asian girls... -_-;

You want to know my game?  Its screaming "Hey!" every 5 seconds lolol!  They are so damn ADHD that they have the attention span of a squirrel.  Another thing I do is misinterpret or force frame the girl for hitting on me or making sexual advances.  This time her hands glide near my nether regions accidentally and I call her out for stroking me.  She denies that accusation and back hand slaps me in the gonad!!!  What an evil woman.  I took that opportunity to excert my kino dominance and grab her.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I wasn't sure if you had answered this on YT yet, but what kind of device are you using when recording in the field? Is it an app for your phone?

    ReplyDelete